Tags: Downloads | FileSharing | Internet | Web Server
Added On: 4th Dec 08
Links: [site] [download] [read more]
The ultimate webserver for iTunes, PulpTunes, has just upgraded to version 1.0 final, with a brand new look!
If you’re an iTunes user, whether on Mac or PC (or even Linux*) you can now stream your library anywhere in the world.
- Download songs with right click.
- Supports MP3 and AACs
- Displays cover art if found
- Skips missing or unplayable tracks flawlessly.
- Full integration with Party Shuffle
- Generates links to send songs to your friends
- Manual buffer level.. read below
- Automatically detects location of iTunes XML file (or manual path entry).
- Detects firewall presence and network connectivity.
- Hugely reduced memory footprint.
- Ready to use straight away – no configuration necessary for local use.
- Program prompts you how to get going.
- Customise the footer with any text you like.
- Command line mode also availabe for running on a server.
- Logs usage and other info.
- Open Source
- Installers for Windows and Mac, and available for Linux etc.
Tags: Web Server
Added On: 21st Oct 08
Links: [read more]
EDIT: NOW UPDATED – SEE NEW POST
pulpTunes is a Web server for iTunes, letting you access your music
through the Web. Written in Java, it runs on Windows and Mac, and even
any other platform like Linux, provided you have an iTunes-like XML
library file that points at the path of your music files.
The web interface allows you to:
– Select a playlist
– Browse by genre, artist and album
– Download songs
– Each song has a link, that you can send to a friend to hear it.