Tags: Downloads | FileSharing | Internet | Web Server
Added On: 4th Dec 08
Links: [site] [download] [read more]
The ultimate webserver for iTunes, PulpTunes, has just upgraded to version 1.0 final, with a brand new look!
If you’re an iTunes user, whether on Mac or PC (or even Linux*) you can now stream your library anywhere in the world.
- Download songs with right click.
- Supports MP3 and AACs
- Displays cover art if found
- Skips missing or unplayable tracks flawlessly.
- Full integration with Party Shuffle
- Generates links to send songs to your friends
- Manual buffer level.. read below
- Automatically detects location of iTunes XML file (or manual path entry).
- Detects firewall presence and network connectivity.
- Hugely reduced memory footprint.
- Ready to use straight away – no configuration necessary for local use.
- Program prompts you how to get going.
- Customise the footer with any text you like.
- Command line mode also availabe for running on a server.
- Logs usage and other info.
- Open Source
- Installers for Windows and Mac, and available for Linux etc.